- Scene 1. Athens. A hall in Timon’s house.
- Scene 2. A banqueting-room in Timon’s house.
- Scene 1. A room in Lucullus’ house.
- Scene 2. A public place.
- Scene 3. A room in Sempronius’ house.
- Scene 4. The same. A hall in Timon’s house.
- Scene 5. The same. The senate-house. The Senate sitting.
- Scene 6. The same. A banqueting-room in Timon’s house.
- Scene 1. Without the walls of Athens.
- Scene 2. Athens. A room in Timon’s house.
- Scene 3. Woods and cave, near the seashore.
- Scene 1. The woods. Before Timon’s cave.
- Scene 2. Before the walls of Athens.
- Scene 3. The woods. Timon’s cave, and a rude tomb seen.
- Scene 4. Before the walls of Athens.
Click on a name to see all of that character's speeches
- Alcibiades, an Athenian captain
- All Ladies
- All Lords
- All Servants
- Apemantus, a churlish philosopher
- Caphis, servant to Timon's creditors
- First Bandit
- First Lady
- First Lord
- First Senator
- First Servant
- First Stranger
- Flavius, steward to Timon
- Fourth Lord
- Lucilius, servant to Timon
- Lucilius' Servant
- Lucius, flattering lord
- Lucullus, flattering lord
- Old Athenian
- Philotus, servant to Timon's creditors
- Phrynia, mistress to Alcibiades
- Second Bandit
- Second Lord
- Second Senator
- Second Servant
- Second Stranger
- Sempronius, flattering lord
- Servilius, servant to Timon
- Some Others
- Some Speak
- Third Bandit
- Third Lord
- Third Senator
- Third Servant
- Third Stranger
- Timandra, mistress to Alcibiades
- Titus, servant to Timon's creditors
- Varro's First Servant
- Varro's Second Servant
- Ventidius, one of Timon's false friends