- Scene 1. Bristol. Before the castle.
- Scene 2. The coast of Wales. A castle in view.
- Scene 3. Wales. Before Flint castle.
- Scene 4. LANGLEY. The DUKE OF YORK’s garden.
Click on a name to see all of that character's speeches
- Bagot, servant to King Richard II
- Bishop of Carlisle
- Bushy, servant to King Richard II
- Duchess of Gloucester
- Duchess of York
- Duke of Aumerle, son of the Duke of York
- Duke of Surrey
- Earl of Northumberland
- Earl of Salisbury
- Edmund of Langley, duke of York, uncle to the king
- First Herald
- Green, servant to King Richard II
- Henry IV, King of England
- Hotspur (Henry Percy)
- John of Gaunt, duke of Lancaster, uncle to the king
- King Richard II, king of England
- Lady, attending on the Queen
- Lord Berkeley
- Lord Fitzwater
- Lord Marshal
- Lord Ross
- Lord Willoughby
- Second Herald
- Sir Pierce of Exton
- Sir Stephen Scroop
- Thomas Mowbray, Duke of Norfolk