Troilus and Cressida
• To print this text, click here
• To save this text, go to your browser's File menu, then select Save As
Act IV, Scene 3
The same. Street before Pandarus’ house.
[Enter PARIS, TROILUS, AENEAS, DEIPHOBUS, ANTENOR,]
- Paris. It is great morning, and the hour prefix'd
Of her delivery to this valiant Greek
Comes fast upon. Good my brother Troilus,
Tell you the lady what she is to do,
And haste her to the purpose.
- Troilus. Walk into her house;
I'll bring her to the Grecian presently:
And to his hand when I deliver her,
Think it an altar, and thy brother Troilus
A priest there offering to it his own heart.
- Paris. I know what 'tis to love;
And would, as I shall pity, I could help!
Please you walk in, my lords.