Antony and Cleopatra
• To print this text, click here
• To save this text, go to your browser's File menu, then select Save As
Act IV, Scene 10
Between the two camps.
[Enter MARK ANTONY and SCARUS, with their Army]
- Antony. Their preparation is to-day by sea;
We please them not by land.
- Scarus. For both, my lord.
- Antony. I would they'ld fight i' the fire or i' the air;
We'ld fight there too. But this it is; our foot
Upon the hills adjoining to the city
Shall stay with us: order for sea is given;
They have put forth the haven [—]
Where their appointment we may best discover,
And look on their endeavour.