[Enter LADY CAPULET and Nurse]
- Lady Capulet. Hold, take these keys, and fetch more spices, nurse.
- Nurse. They call for dates and quinces in the pastry.
- Capulet. Come, stir, stir, stir! the second cock hath crow'd,
The curfew-bell hath rung, 'tis three o'clock:
Look to the baked meats, good Angelica:
Spare not for the cost.
- Nurse. Go, you cot-quean, go,
Get you to bed; faith, You'll be sick to-morrow
For this night's watching.
- Capulet. No, not a whit: what! I have watch'd ere now
All night for lesser cause, and ne'er been sick.
- Lady Capulet. Ay, you have been a mouse-hunt in your time;
But I will watch you from such watching now.
[Exeunt LADY CAPULET and Nurse]
- Capulet. A jealous hood, a jealous hood!
[Enter three or four Servingmen, with spits, logs, and baskets]
- Capulet. Now, fellow,
- First Servant. Things for the cook, sir; but I know not what.
- Capulet. Make haste, make haste.
[Exit First Servant]
Sirrah, fetch drier logs:
Call Peter, he will show thee where they are.
- Second Servant. I have a head, sir, that will find out logs,
And never trouble Peter for the matter.
- Capulet. Mass, and well said; a merry whoreson, ha!
Thou shalt be logger-head. Good faith, 'tis day:
The county will be here with music straight,
For so he said he would: I hear him near.
Nurse! Wife! What, ho! What, nurse, I say!
Go waken Juliet, go and trim her up;
I'll go and chat with Paris: hie, make haste,
Make haste; the bridegroom he is come already:
Make haste, I say.